Friday, May 8, 2015

My' OWL' obsessions


Missed blogging for a few weeks. We had been on a vacation and a post on that will follow soon.



Meanwhile sharing some random clicks around my home.

The 'owl' used  as a decor element  intrigued me for a long time. So on my last shopping spree I ended up buying all the owl figurines that I fancied.

Look at the measuring spoons!



The owl notepad is now my blogging companion!





I absolutely loved these and at least for the time being  am satisfied with my owl obsessions

Does such fancy get the better out of you too? What is your latest craze in terms of home decor.Let me know. I would love to hear from you too.


Coming soon on the blog is a post on beautiful nature inspired home front.
Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Vasudha Somayaji said...

Sangitha, I too have an owl and Ganesha obsession. Over the years it has slowed down a bit and my priorities have shifted elsewhere.

Vasudha Somayaji said...

Sangitha, I too have an owl and Ganesha obsession. Over the years it has slowed down a bit and my priorities have shifted elsewhere.

Unknown said...

Its really interesting!! I never heard about Owl Obsession..
Alacritys

Xclusive Interiors said...

Nice art! the designing you have made is truly appreciated specially the owl picture you created is very innovative.

Arconex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...